Monday, March 8, 2021

Write An Article About Health, Exercise And Nutrition











About:

Hi, I'm Paula. I have a bachelor's degree in Sports Science and currently taking up a master's degree on Exercise Physiology. I am also a competitive lifter for 8 years now. I specialize writing content related to health, fitness, exercise, and nutrition/diet. I take pride of my work because everything is backed up by science.



In my spare time, I write a blog mostly about my experiences personally, and with my clients'. I've recently acquired an online certification for Academic and Business Writing to enable 
me to capture my audience through my content.



My services include:

* up to 3 revisions (max)

* copyscape

* SEO optimization

* science-based 

* will cite sources if needed



I am easy to work with and can accomplish work within the day because I have no work as of the moment.



Thank you and all the best, 



Paula



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment